Having trouble jailbreaking after update to version 1.1.2

THEHNIC

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
CA
So I had everything working great and wanted to upgrade to 1.1.2. So I did everything I read online and I got my phone updated to 1.1.2 but could not get jailbreak to work. I always got a message that said I did not install okto which I did. So I said I will just go back to 1.1.1 and be happy with my unlocked iPhone. Went and did the downgrade got it back to 1.1.1 with 04.01.13G and ran jailbreak me and went back through the installer and got anysim back installed . When I went to run anysim everything was working but when it got to the end it said phone can't be unolocked. I did another restore and still can't get anysim to unlock my phone again. Can someone please tell me what I need to do now.

mj2320

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
So I had everything working great and wanted to upgrade to 1.1.2. So I did everything I read online and I got my phone updated to 1.1.2 but could not get jailbreak to work. I always got a message that said I did not install okto which I did. So I said I will just go back to 1.1.1 and be happy with my unlocked iPhone. Went and did the downgrade got it back to 1.1.1 with 04.01.13G and ran jailbreak me and went back through the installer and got anysim back installed . When I went to run anysim everything was working but when it got to the end it said phone can't be unolocked. I did another restore and still can't get anysim to unlock my phone again. Can someone please tell me what I need to do now.
I would go back up to 1.1.3, and do the whole process over, use Johns tut "how to jailbreak 1.1.3 on a mac or PC"

THEHNIC

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
CA
Do you know where I can find the John's guide

THEHNIC

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
CA
Now before I do that I still need to unlock it on 1.1.1 and then upgrade to 1.1.2 right or can I just upgrade from 1.1.1 when I have it unlocked