Having trouble putting iPhone into recovery mode

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 12, 2007
I've tried numerous times to put my iPhone into recovery mode but every explanation I've read hasn't worked at all. Can some one please help me, thank you.

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
I've tried numerous times to put my iPhone into recovery mode but every explanation I've read hasn't worked at all. Can some one please help me, thank you.
the obvious way to do it is to connect your iPhone to iTunes and hit restore, b ut im assuming thats not working for u. if u hold down the power off button and the home button at the same time for about 30 secs u should get a yellow triangle on the screen and the phone should say connect to iTunes and then iTunes will restore it 4 u, but don't do this if your phone is unlocked. wat is rong with your phone that u need to put it in recovery mode?

Nov 12, 2007
My comp won't read the phone at all, like it won't even charge it or anything and I know it's not the comp or wire cause I've tried it with a defferent wire and comp.

Nov 12, 2007
I'm kinda new to this. All I know is I typed in that one website on my iPhone and I got Installer and SSH. And now my computer does not even recognize my phone.

Nov 12, 2007
It says version 1.1.1 because I haven't been able to sync my phone into the comp ever since I did that slovix.com thing. Now when I try to put it in recovery mode it won't work at all. I'm not good with this mod stuff so all I wanna do is restore my phone and go back to normal.

sammyb

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
New York
Last edited by a moderator: