Having trouble with an app

harleygold

Bronze
Jul 26, 2008
Anderson, IN
I have a app game called Solitaire City and when I tap to open the program it shows a pop up saying, "this application Solitiaire City cannot be opened". How can I go about fixing this?

thanks,

Carrie

Jul 16, 2008
Colorado
I have a app game called Solitaire City and when I tap to open the program it shows a pop up saying, "this application Solitiaire City cannot be opened". How can I go about fixing this?

thanks,

Carrie
I haven't used that particular app so I'm not sure if it is buggy or maybe you just have a bad install. You could try deleting it then reinstalling.

harleygold

Bronze
Jul 26, 2008
Anderson, IN
ok, i tried that. Somethings wrong with the application, because I tried to download the application from my library to no progress. It just said an error downloading. :(

thanks for your time,

carrie

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
ok, i tried that. Somethings wrong with the application, because I tried to download the application from my library to no progress. It just said an error downloading. :(

thanks for your time,

carrie
What you need to do is delete the app from your phone and iTunes. I would then reboot both. Then go and download the app again from the app store. See if it works this time.