Having trouble with my music! Please help!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gemzie

Jan 15, 2012
I got a new iPhone today and restored all the music from my old one to this one. For some reason it won't play anything. Why won't it play and how can I fix it? Please help

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Can we get some more details.
It won't play like the music isn't in the phone? Or it is there and you click on a song and it doesn't have a play arrow? There isn't volume?

Gemzie

Jan 15, 2012
The play arrow is there but when u press play the time bar for each song doesn't move and no sound comes out.

Gemzie

Jan 15, 2012
O joy got new problem now sorry, when I go into my photos it just closes itself down! It was fine today until I plugged it in the computer and restored it!

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
From your home screen double click your home button. The screen will slide up. Press and hold the photos app till it shakes and the x appears. Click the x. Hit your home button. Click on the photos app. If that doesn't work try a hard reset.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
No you won't. When you are in the task manager as shown in this pic
ImageUploadedByiCafe1326669197.905491.jpg

It won't delete from your phone. Just stops the app from running (essentially). If you are in a situation to delete an app it will ask you of you are sure you want to delete the app and it's data. You also can't delete native (stock) apps like the photo album.

A hard reset is accomplished by holding the home and power button at the same time. Ignore the slide to power off. Continue holding both buttons until you see the Apple symbol. Release the buttons. Wait about a minute and your phone will be back to being able to use. This fixes a lot of common problems.