Hayes - you ok?

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
How's the hurricane treating you?:sick:

Disclaimer: not being rude to others, I just happen to know that he should be in the middle of a band right now.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Now there's Hannah, and Ike, I believe? Hannah should be headed through here as well (it'll be weak by then, though).

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
gustav im sorry is supposed to hit hilton head in two dayssssssss

At long i have my iPhone and can stay in touch with EIC i'll be ok

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
Gustav is a tropical depression heading North/NW of Louisiana. Hanna is near the Bahamas headed towards the US

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Thanks, hopefully Hannah will hit us around Friday so I could have another 3 day weekend.
xD

H

Hayesimus

so far i'm just gettin some steady rain. sucks though, i'm kinda moving...

H

Hayesimus

well kinda moving. i.e. I'm moving and I'm taking my sweet time doing it. I'm moving in with a buddy to save money. I'm hopefully going to purchase my mom's house in 09. She is going to let me buy it for the payoff. Mainly because she can't afford it anymore. I would love this because although the house needs quite a bit of work on the roof, it is in a super good location only a mile from my alma mater and from walmart! :p

I also plan to buy a new car. Living with my buddy will help me save around 500 dollars in bills if not more. So I SHOULD be able to save up around 1500 a month now.
anyway... enough about finances. thanks for the concern everyone! But i'm still here!

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
well kinda moving. i.e. I'm moving and I'm taking my sweet time doing it. I'm moving in with a buddy to save money. I'm hopefully going to purchase my mom's house in 09. She is going to let me buy it for the payoff. Mainly because she can't afford it anymore. I would love this because although the house needs quite a bit of work on the roof, it is in a super good location only a mile from my alma mater and from walmart! :p

I also plan to buy a new car. Living with my buddy will help me save around 500 dollars in bills if not more. So I SHOULD be able to save up around 1500 a month now.
anyway... enough about finances. thanks for the concern everyone! But i'm still here!
how much do you get paid an hour.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
how much do you get paid an hour.
How much do you get paid an hour? I doubt you and Hayes are like that, bro.

Although, he'll probably tell you anyway. :p

H

Hayesimus

I make more than most people in my area. But that's because I work a ton of overtime.