HayeSIMus Gallery

H

Hayesimus

Here's some more of my artwork. Some of them were difficult to capture due to the highly reflective finish of the media...

This was done in pencil...
shuttle.jpg

This was done in acrylic...
penguins.jpg

This was done in pastels...
pastels.jpg

This was done in colored pencil... and its not supposed to be the earth btw... :p
not the earth.jpg

And colored pencil again...
bunnies.jpg

H

Hayesimus

My first water color...
first water color.jpg

Another water color...
foxy.jpg

And my unfinished work...done in colored pencil...
unfinished.jpg

Close up detail...
detail.jpg

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Hayes, these are incredible! You really have a great talent. :)

H

Hayesimus

Hayes you are very talented! I love your artwork.

What is the earth-like figure supposed to be?
Did you ever see that cartoon called... I think it was thundar the barbarian. It was set in the distant future after the earth was radically altered when a rogue planet flew by passing between the earth and moon. The moon was broken into pieces and earth suffered tsunamis and earthquakes and stuff. Anyway. The image of the broken moon has always been in the back of my mind and thus made it into this picture. The planet? Just a nameless globe somewhere in the cosmos...

meems

Bronze
Dec 3, 2008
Very nice!

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Ditto to what everyone else said. You have a great talent.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Really nice stuff Hayes.

I swear I'll shut up after this - but gotta say one more time: you need to pack in the Saran Wrap thing, cut off an ear, wander drunkenly round Parisian cafes and catch some STDs from native girls in South Pacific islands ...:laugh2:

H

Hayesimus

Well, I was already arrested for public intoxication on the 4th so I'm well on my way to being famous after my death!

H

Hayesimus

Its the same shuttlecraft used in Star Trek Insurrection. I just drew it entering an asteroid field or something...