HayeSIMus is SO annoying thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hayesimus

Get it out of your system because you are a buzz kill.

Personally, I hate how Hayesimus always talks about not wanting the 3G. I mean come on already!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I think it's annoying when he calls people who are not losers, losers.

I was actually meaning that I'm tired of people acting like the only thing I talk about is the loser who got banned but still tries to sneak in under a different name. I'll post whatever the heck I want. If you don't like it, then the ignore button is always an option. Telling me to get over it or this has to stop or anything like that is quite pointless. No offense to anyone that is annoyed with the axe I have to grind. I just ask that you not bother me with it. Go start a thread or something. Complain about my posting all you want in there. Seriously. Not having fun around here lately.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
I think it's annoying when he calls people who are not losers, losers.
I don't know if many people will agree with you there. But this thread is definitely a flagrant cry for attention :)

H

Hayesimus

oh. i don't know. but i can't talk about that subject. its annoying.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hayes, I know you weren't referring to me, I added the actual quote for reference.

Lucky, it's hard to say how many people here liked him. Most probably won't admit it because he was banned, but I've never been known to follow the masses and seek refuge in numbers. All I can say was that he was very helpful and knowledgeable and that I do miss his input. I just got tired of someone who is only here for the off topic constantly trying to bash him.

H

Hayesimus

Unbelievable...

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Hayes, I know you weren't referring to me, I added the actual quote for reference.

Lucky, it's hard to say how many people here liked him. Most probably won't admit it because he was banned, but I've never been known to follow the masses and seek refuge in numbers. All I can say was that he was a very helpful and knowledgeable and that I do miss his input. I just got tired of someone who is only here for the off topic constantly trying to bash him.
No problem, it was against my better judgment to mention it anyway. I won't say anything else, but there are definitely better ways to handle things (from all "camps")

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I tried to just let it slide and see if he would stop mentioning him, but after about 3 weeks, I got sick of hearing it, so I had to throw my 2 cents in.

H

Hayesimus

yep, i dunno why i was posting all that stuff about a NON-loser. (Thanks for the clarification Europa) It's obvious to me now that losers don't hang around when they aren't welcome. You've really helped me have an epiphany. It's also nice to know that I'm only here for off-topic. I thought I was here for my friends that I had gained during the year before you joined. I was posting a bit more in the modifications section then. But I don't do much modding anymore so there's not much of a point for me to linger in an area I know nothing about. And people around here don't follow a bandwagon. We all have brains and think for ourselves. SO don't blame your poor judgment on trying to be unique. No offense naturally. I just think your posts are tacky when I haven't done anything to you. But that's your choice. I could always use my own advice and hit the ignore button. First time for everything I guess.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Give it a break, Hayes. You're being juvenile now.

I and about about thirty others would have been only too happy to author this thread.

H

Hayesimus

ok. Enough said. Later.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
You know what is annoying? Some boob coming on here trying to flex his muscles. Europo who are you? Listen kid go write at least 10 classic threads and 100 nostalgic posts then come back here and then I may have heard of you by that point. Don't disrespect a classic top 5 poster like Hayes. He is the sh!t you are just a poo stain kid. And this goes for a lot of you on here giving Hayes a hard time dissecting each post he writes and critiquing it. Let the man breathe if he wants to say peper was scum in every post who cares? He was scum I think I will make that my sig. You all are a bunch of women on here. For example I make a thread and didn't put the source and you allget your panties in a twist. Get a life. Don't watch me watch tv. Icafe has spoken take heed women. Man up

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
You know what is annoying? Some boob coming on here trying to flex her muscles. Europo who are you? Listen kid go write at least 10 classic threads and 100 nostalgic posts then come back here and then I may have heard of you by that point. Don't disrespect a classic top 5 poster like Hayes. He is the sh!t you are just a poo stain kid. And this goes for a lot of you on here giving Hayes a hard time dissecting each post he writes and critiquing it. Let the man breathe if he wants to say peper was scum in every post who cares? He was scum I think I will make that my sig. You all are a bunch of women on here. For example I make a thread and didn't put the source and you allget your panties in a twist. Get a life. Don't watch me watch tv. Icafe has spoken take heed women. Man up
fixed:p

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I can't believe how juvenile this place can be sometimes.

It's time to move along, Hayes. If that means you need a little time out from posting, then so be it, but you are doing this board no service with all this non-drama. Take a hint from your friends and END IT.

Seriously, so frustrating to see my friends act like fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.