Heard This Before iPhone Owners?

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Seriously, this image captures the response I get from people once they see I have a new iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:

4mula1

Aug 4, 2007
Pretty much everywhere. It was kinda funny at first, but everyone wanting to hold it or having me give a demo is getting old.
I guess Im a selfish prick but I only allowed my one friend to touch it because he has cool toys that he lets me play with. Everyone else can go to an Apple store if they want to see one for all I care.

MacManiac102

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
There is a bright side to all of this...

Everyone knows that Apple's iPhone is the best product ever introduced.

kimirike

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
I let family and my best friend touch it, that's it.
I had my 2 ipod mini's stolen in high school one that I worked my ass off to get and the other my mom bought out of pity because I had the first one stolen. So no nobody touches my iPhone.
I always keep it with me. Like a museum artifact; you can only look and no touch and you have to stay behind the line!

But then again I'm like that with all my stuff. :)

Hecubus

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
I have to say that at no point in the month since I've had my iPhone has anyone asked to see and/or touch it. Of course, I haven't been flaunting it either and that may have something to do with it. That, or no one in LA gives a damn--probably some of both.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
I do get the money thing and I hate it. I should be telling them how silly it is to have a car payment (since mine is paid for). Wtf

Anyway, the wanting to handle my iPhone thing is getting old. Most adults wont ask to hold it but theres always those that will make you have to say no. Like in a bar. Sitting right next to me a day ago i watched a gut drop his Razr in a draft beer. He was not happy.