Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Heartbeat[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-03-22[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Jill Gordon[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Melissa George[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Don Hany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dave Annable[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shelley Conn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maya Erskine[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Based on the real life and achievements of Dr. Kathy Magliato, this unique character-driven medical drama follows Dr. Alex Panttiere, an outspoken world-renowned heart-transplant surgeon and one of the few women in her field. Stubborn and fearless, Alex always operates on her own terms. Watch as she revels in a racy personal life, manages the daily demands of skeptical faculty and dutiful interns, and pushes the boundaries of medical science to impressive new heights.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
It's not too bad of a series, so far. I'm calling it a cross between House & Greys Anatomy

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
It's not too bad of a series, so far. I'm calling it a cross between House & Greys Anatomy
Good to know. I actually haven’t started watching yet. But, being a medical drama junkie, I certainly plan to, in the next couple of days.

I hope I don’t create Medical Drama pudding in my brain, as I’m already watching a few other medical dramas, to wit: Chicago Med, Code Black, and Night Shift, not to be confused with Night Shift (iOS).