Hello, and question

Bigjames

Jul 9, 2009
OK I am new to iPhones....Been a BB guy for awhile. I would like to put a theme on my new iPhone 3GS....I have Cydia and Winterboard already on the phone.....Now what? Seems almost more work than its worth...I like being able to customise, but it doesn' look simple.

Thanks
James

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami

Go back to cydia and in sections look for themes. Install one or a few you like. Once done Press home.

Open winter board. Tick them on.

Slide to unlock.

More work than its worth.... because finger taping is effort intensive.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
awwww London.... you naaaaaasty ;)

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
OK I am new to iPhones....Been a BB guy for awhile. I would like to put a theme on my new iPhone 3GS....I have Cydia and Winterboard already on the phone.....Now what? Seems almost more work than its worth...I like being able to customise, but it doesn' look simple.

Thanks
James
If you already have cydia and winterboard loaded, you've already done the hard part!

As London says, just go into cydia and search for a theme you want, download it, close Cydia. Open winterboard, select your theme... done.

Bigjames

Jul 9, 2009
Actually I did search, and yes I am from the West....Thanks for the kind welcome London....It is much appreciated.

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL

Bigjames

Jul 9, 2009
I was searching last night. Searching cydia, and how to download themes. Maybe being tired had an affect. Guess I am lazy and stupid...oh well...I have seen a lot of questions asked, but not the same kind of responses I got here...Nice!

iMerlin

Silver
Sep 20, 2007
Algonquin, IL
I was searching last night. Searching cydia, and how to download themes. Maybe being tired had an affect. Guess I am lazy and stupid...oh well...I have seen a lot of questions asked, but not the same kind of responses I got here...Nice!
Its all good Bigjames, just some virtual ball busting is all. Either way, you got your answer.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Sorry about that, James. Stick around, it's actually a really friendly group of people (for the most part). Welcome to the forum. :003:happy

Bigjames

Jul 9, 2009
Thanks for the help and welcome. I will stick around. Seems like a good forum....for the most part.

James