Hello from across the pond

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

carrier for the uk

• Vodaphone

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T-mobile

• O2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redgaz26

May 21, 2007
outside glasgow
hello everyone i can't help but feel jealous of you guys across the pond, in 6 weeks time the iPhone will be out and I'll be sitting here reading all about it. Hopefully I'll get mine for the end of the year! the good news is there's a new Apple shop opening up next to my work in July so I'll make sure my names first on the list for one.

Happy iphoning!:cool:

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
hello everyone i can't help but feel jealous of you guys across the pond, in 6 weeks time the iPhone will be out and I'll be sitting here reading all about it. Hopefully I'll get mine for the end of the year! the good news is there's a new Apple shop opening up next to my work in July so I'll make sure my names first on the list for one.

Hi and welcome! Even though I live in the states I hope to get mine by year's end too! :mad:

Kabeyun

Silver
Jan 10, 2007
Northeast US

Welcome aboard! No worries: just think of your American friends as the world's largest beta testing community. Yours will have all the kinks worked out. :cool:

-K