Help! ALL Apps stopped working?

MNJON

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
Minnesota
My "factory" apps are working fine, but if I click on ANY added App.... it looks like it is starting then right away it goes back to the main screen!

Any ideas?

Jul 10, 2008
this happened to me before...i just restarted the phone hold sleep button and home botton until it turns off then turn it back on.

MNJON

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
Minnesota
this happened to me before...i just restarted the phone hold sleep button and home botton until it turns off then turn it back on.
I tried that several times.. to no avail. I did the update to 2.0.1 and for whatever reason... they all work now! Oh well.... till next time!

Love 3G though!

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I tried that several times.. to no avail. I did the update to 2.0.1 and for whatever reason... they all work now! Oh well.... till next time!

Love 3G though!
That's what the update was for. You shouldn't have this problem again.:)
PS: The update addressed other issues also.

Twinnie

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
I had this problem and it started complaining that my iTunes billing info had changed and kept telling me to visit the iTunes store on my computer every time I tried to download an app. I refreshed my billing info, uninstalled all my apps, restarted the phone and now it works fine.

thechamp08

Jul 22, 2008
you have to delete them off your phone and reload them using the app. Store.

Aug 7, 2008
hey im actually having a issue similar to this. but its with the mail program. i try to start it up and and it seems like its loading but then it just goes back to the springboard. i've tried turning it off and leaving it off for a while and turning it back on....but its still doing it. not sure what my other option is besides a restore?

nileshdass

Feb 5, 2009
possible remedy?

i had the same problem this morning. i just uninstalled one app and reinstalled it and everything seems to work fine. don't know why, but i'm happy, hopefully this works for others