Help! Anyway to unsync?

1. dayday

dayday New Member

Hey guys. I'm new here so I don't know if this has been discussed already so if it has, sorry!

Well I bought an iPhone a while back and my friend hacked it so I can use it with my T-mobile service. Everything went well and I wanted to put some of his music from his computer on my laptop. This is where it went wrong. I created playlists so he could just sync it to his computer. So now my iPhone is synced to his computer and I can't do anything like add my stuff on it from my computer. And actually, my iTunes doesn't even recognize my iPhone anymore!

What can I do? Is there a way to unsync it from his computer? What happens if I try to restore the iPhone and start over? Will it turn into a "brick"?
    Please help! Thanks!

2. Griffinaz

Griffinaz Zealot
    Gold

There is a program called swaptunes that will allow you to sync to two computers and keep the music and videos off each computer without the phone deleting them when you sync. It is available in the installer program.

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. dayday

dayday New Member

Ok I'll try that. Thanks. Is there a reason why my computer does not recognize my iPhone? Maybe an old version of iTunes?