HELP! Custom Dialer and Keyboard HELP!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
Hi and Thank you for taking the time to help me out.:laugh2: I have a jailbroken 1.1.1 and i have installer and all the goodies on it. But when i used Customize and change the dialer pad and (or) key pad image it doesn't work. Anyone with an answer to this solution? Any help is appreciated and thanks a gillion! ive been trying to figure this out for quite some time now...:(

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
Hi and Thank you for taking the time to help me out.:laugh2: I have a jailbroken 1.1.1 and i have installer and all the goodies on it. But when i used Customize and change the dialer pad and (or) key pad image it doesn't work. Anyone with an answer to this solution? Any help is appreciated and thanks a gillion! ive been trying to figure this out for quite some time now...:(
Hello there,

On v1.1.1 there are major problems with Customize at the moment. I'd suggest replacing the files (as i have many times today lol) at root level if you cant get Customize to work (you should also make a backup or whatever should u wanna change them back.....or do a restore if u want them back). Just replace the files on the phone, disconnect and then restart.

Voila ;)

If you need any further assistance then feel free to ask and i shall try my hardest to guide you through it :laugh2:

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
Hello there,

On v1.1.1 there are major problems with Customize at the moment. I'd suggest replacing the files (as i have many times today lol) at root level if you cant get Customize to work (you should also make a backup or whatever should u wanna change them back.....or do a restore if u want them back). Just replace the files on the phone, disconnect and then restart.

Voila ;)

If you need any further assistance then feel free to ask and i shall try my hardest to guide you through it :laugh2:
Great! And thank u very much! I will try that method and get back to you shortly. Hopefully it will work. Thanks again!

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
Hello there,

Voila ;)

LOL! yes i think i might need assistance on this one... Could you please guide me through? :(

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
LOL! yes i think i might need assistance on this one... Could you please guide me through? :(
Sure :laugh2:

I'll start by asking my usual few quick questions......

What Operating System are you running (XP, Vista, OS X etc?)

Have you fully jailbroken your v1.1.1 iPhone?

Have you got the installer on and installed - Community Sources, BSD Subsystem & Open SSH?

Hi-Phone

Jul 5, 2007
Sure :laugh2:

I'll start by asking my usual few quick questions......

What Operating System are you running (XP, Vista, OS X etc?)

Have you fully jailbroken your v1.1.1 iPhone?

Have you got the installer on and installed - Community Sources, BSD Subsystem & Open SSH?
To make it short...Yes i have my iPhone jailbroken and im running XP. I have community sources,BSD subsystem etc. but i didn't DL SSH on my phone from installer. am i missing that?

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
To make it short...Yes i have my iPhone jailbroken and im running XP. I have community sources,BSD subsystem etc. but i didn't DL SSH on my phone from installer. am i missing that?
You should really use OpenSSH from the installer as it seems to work fine with all Mac SFTP programs.