Help deciding on a case...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ScottM83

Oct 24, 2011
Hey guys I'm fairly new to the forum but not iPhones. Just looking for opinions I am looking to purchase the Id America ice case for the i4s or the trexta wood on leather case. The Id case I like because it's clear so you can see the iPhone (I really prefer no case at all but trying to come up with a happy medium here) my main concern there tho is the clear case showing scratches. Anybody have any experience with this case? The trexta I'm just mainly looking for ideas on brand quality as I know it offers little to no protection. Sorry for the long winded post and thanks in advance!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.998818,-75.495197

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
Those are nice. I like to see the phone as well. What I have been doing is putting a front and rear screen protector on from powersupportusa.com and using a bumper of my choice. Protected all around and minimal bulkness.

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
I do have both. I prefer the SGP because its a 2-piece. The rubber piece that goes on first and the the plastic band you slide over it. You can also purchase color bands for $10 instead of $30 for a whole new bumper.

ScottM83

Oct 24, 2011
I had the Apple bumper before on my iPhone 4 did pretty well ended up getting kind of loose towards the end tho... Don't know how they compare to the sgp ones though

Badfishy

Contributor
Bronze
May 17, 2011
Houston, Texas
I do have both. I prefer the SGP because its a 2-piece. The rubber piece that goes on first and the the plastic band you slide over it. You can also purchase color bands for $10 instead of $30 for a whole new bumper.
Thanks for the info. I do like how you can change the color out for only $10. I always wanted more Apple bumpers for some variety, but 1, wouldn't pay the price and 2, they're colors are pretty fruity

Verizon iPhone 4S using iCafe app