Help deleting icon

cupcheck

May 18, 2008
I installed Intelliscreen and it didn't work properly, gave me an error saying something about the database I believe. Anyway I decided to just take it off, so I uninstalled the source and uninstalled from "Installer"

I still have an icon on my home screen though, and I don't know how to get rid of it. Technically the program should not be on my phone anymore but if I click the icon the Intelliscreen menu pops up even though no matter what settings I save the program doesn't work properly.

How so I rid my phone of the icon?

Thanks

KabaModern

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I installed Intelliscreen and it didn't work properly, gave me an error saying something about the database I believe. Anyway I decided to just take it off, so I uninstalled the source and uninstalled from "Installer"

I still have an icon on my home screen though, and I don't know how to get rid of it. Technically the program should not be on my phone anymore but if I click the icon the Intelliscreen menu pops up even though no matter what settings I save the program doesn't work properly.

How so I rid my phone of the icon?

Thanks
Try SSH'ing into your iPhone and navigate to the Applications folder, where you should see "Intelliscreen.app" in the listing. Delete the entire folder and reboot your iPhone.

Still there?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Ok, so I'm not the only one having this problem. I used SSH to remove all intelliborn references I could find, but yeah, it's apparently an issue with this new version of intelliscreen. If you're not hip to SSH, I would just wait a day or two until a new update comes out and hopefully it will be resolved.

This app was installing and working fine for me before today's update, if that's any comfort.