Help Downloaded Nfl films from iTunes wont sync

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Make sure that you don't have, "Only Sync checks items" checked and also make sure that under the TV Shows tab that it says to sync the 1 (3,5,7,10, whatever) most recent episode of the show. I had this issue last night and it took forever to figure out.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
I did not see t.v show tab in the sync section I must be tired of looking at computer this is the first time I am syncing a tv show.. well thanks for the help... Im off to bed

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Ah, I'm an idiot, I was thinking about the TV Show part with my Classic. The iPhone's just going to have to look under the Video tab and TV Shows will be in there. You will have a choice to Sync all episodes of: then choose which TV Show. You can also choose to only sync unwatched episodes as well.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
yep I found it I just had to scroll down the page farther to find it.. First time adding videos to iPhone... I never had ipod either so Im still new to this whole thing... I am quickly learning that 8gb is not enough I think I might say we need a 16gb or even 60 gb iPhone lol...Yep im quickly loading up the phone for my trip good thing I bought the 8gb and not the 4... I feel like a kid with a new toy....

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
yep I found it I just had to scroll down the page farther to find it.. First time adding videos to iPhone... I never had ipod either so Im still new to this whole thing... I am quickly learning that 8gb is not enough I think I might say we need a 16gb or even 60 gb iPhone lol...Yep im quickly loading up the phone for my trip good thing I bought the 8gb and not the 4... I feel like a kid with a new toy....

Haha, I couldn't agree more. I have a ton of DVDs that I'm in the processing of converting for iTunes when I take long flights or trips so I went ahead and got a 160 GB Classic and carry it around with me as extra backup. I've got about 50 GB of Video and 6 or 7 GB of Music. I couldn't imagine having only a 4 GB.

whale_hunter

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
I've downloaded two Bears games already.

The one against the Broncos where Hester scored two td's and the game against the Saints where Hester scored two td's... want to know who my favorite player is?

:)

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i got the 1997 49ers.. when they where good. and it synced fine, i went into the tv shows section and i clicked it .... then it synced fine.. hope that this is not to late but that worked for me...