help... email trouble

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jordan

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Oklahoma
for some reason unknown to me my push button yahoo email is not working. i went to yahoo.com on my safari browser and i can send emails no problem but when i try to send one via my push button email and it doesn't send it to the address i send it to.. and ideas? thanks guys

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
for some reason unknown to me my push button yahoo email is not working. i went to yahoo.com on my safari browser and i can send emails no problem but when i try to send one via my push button email and it doesn't send it to the address i send it to.. and ideas? thanks guys
What is push button email?;)

stiphone

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
Tucson, Arizona
I think what you are trying to say is that you can send an email via Yahoo through Safari web browser but the mail does not seem to be able to send out via the iPhone mail application. I have the same problem and I've setup Yahoo mail correctly. Was able to send out mails till recently. Anyone can help?

kwt

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
Chicago 'Burbs
www.v6challenge.com
I think what you are trying to say is that you can send an email via Yahoo through Safari web browser but the mail does not seem to be able to send out via the iPhone mail application. I have the same problem and I've setup Yahoo mail correctly. Was able to send out mails till recently. Anyone can help?
I have had no problems with my Yahoo mail & the mail application.
It setup quickly and worked on the first try.

luckfam

Bronze
May 31, 2007
As of lately, in order to send messages through yahoo I have had to go to the "sent" folder after sending message and wait about 10 seconds and at the bottom of the screen it will say "downloading message" and it will send from there. I am not sure why but that is the only way that my messages from yahoo will go out. Try it and let me know if the same works for you. I really hope that yahoo gets it together soon!