Help! Help! 3G

SnkerHeAD

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
I Have about an Hour till i sell my Current 16GB iPhone to some kid from craigslist just to get the new phone

Question

Do we know 100% a new phone will be out Monday ?

I'm selling it for $400 is that a good price just incase something new comes out ?

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
no, we don't know for sure a new phone will come out on monday.

$400 sounds low for a 16GB iPhone, unless it's in very bad shape. i just sold a refurb 4gb on ebay (unlocked & jailbroken) for $385...

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
I Have about an Hour till i sell my Current 16GB iPhone to some kid from craigslist just to get the new phone

Question

Do we know 100% a new phone will be out Monday ?

I'm selling it for $400 is that a good price just incase something new comes out ?
We don't know for certain! But all indications point that way maybe not as soon as Monday though!

Ask him for 450 if he agrees its a sign:laugh2:

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008

$400 sounds low for a 16GB iPhone, unless it's in very bad shape. i just sold a refurb 4gb on ebay (unlocked & jailbroken) for $385...
Macgirl ya beat me again, and with better advice! Darn it:)

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I think we will have an announcement on Monday about the new phone coming out. Whether it comes out Monday or at the end of the month is still anybodies guess. I wouldn't sell my current phone until the new one comes out. You also have to realize that anyone that lives outside the larger city areas across the United States are not going to benefit from the 3G phone (other new features not taken into account). For them the regular Edge phone will still be a valuable phone to have, especially one that can be jailbroken for software adding. I do not believe we are going to find that our current phones will be practically worthless after this new one is released. I just think they wont be as valuable to people living in the larger cities and most of southern Cali which appears to be pretty much covered by 3G.

SnkerHeAD

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Update!

Thanks GUys for your help!

Here's my update i just sold my 16GB For 475 Thanks to MacGirl :) i owe u and i just sold my Sony 60GB HandyCam for 250 Total of $725.oo do you think thats good enough is "Jobs Releases a new iPhone" maybe a 32GB witch i hope is the higher end Ver of the ihones

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
The new phone will MOST likely be released after or on the 15th because that is when the AT&T reps' vacations are blacklisted.

SnkerHeAD

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
So you think Jobs is gonna show the new phone and then say it will be in stores in 2 weeks ? what about price and GB's ?

Tytanius

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Philly, PA
Do you honestly think he is going to announce a new product and at that exact moment all the AT&T/Apple store associates will run to the back of the stores and whip out boxes and boxes of the new iPhone?

Boatski

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
I just sold my used 8gb w/ a cracked screen for $320. Being without an iPhone will be tough, but I took the chance.

SnkerHeAD

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
I just sold my used 8gb w/ a cracked screen for $320. Being without an iPhone will be tough, but I took the chance.
Same here... i'm using my blackberry for now ... kinda sucks i hope something comes out Monday

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
ooooh, is this a race, 'cause i like races! :p actually, i've been posting more frequently than usual in the last few days and it's more a sign of boredom at work than anything at the moment... :eek:
I could never race you sound too superheroish:pMACGIRL! We robots haven't a chance:)

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD

Yesterday I sold my iDay iPhone 8G on eBay (unlocked, jailbroken and with a few apps installed) for $530. It's shipping out tomorrow, so don't take too long, Mr. Jobs!

i robot

Silver
Jan 29, 2008
Thanks GUys for your help!

Here's my update i just sold my 16GB For 475 Thanks to MacGirl :) i owe u and i just sold my Sony 60GB HandyCam for 250 Total of $725.oo do you think thats good enough is "Jobs Releases a new iPhone" maybe a 32GB witch i hope is the higher end Ver of the ihones

Well done ... now its just tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock watch that clock

SnkerHeAD

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
damn 530 8GB i sold my 16GB For 475 i got J**ked

Lektrikon

Jun 5, 2008
iPhone 2 launch

Expect the 15th to be the sale date. Previous product launches have always occurred AFTER WWDC week.:cool: