Help Help Help

stefetf

Mar 27, 2008
I have a gig problem-people who are talking with me, hear their voice double, does somebody know how to solve this problem? Please help...

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
This sounds more like an AT&T problem rather than an issue with the iPhone. Try contacting AT&T.
actually believe it or not it could be hardware related.
1. Does it happen all the time or in certain locations?
2. Are you using bluetooth ear piece when its happening?

Most of the time hanging up and calling back clears it up. If it happens all the time I would say its the phone and not the service. Occasionally it does happen even with my iPhone but hanging up and calling again clears it up.

Have you rebooted lately?
when's the last you restored?

stefetf

Mar 27, 2008
actually believe it or not it could be hardware related.
1. Does it happen all the time or in certain locations?
2. Are you using bluetooth ear piece when its happening?

Most of the time hanging up and calling back clears it up. If it happens all the time I would say its the phone and not the service. Occasionally it does happen even with my iPhone but hanging up and calling again clears it up.

Have you rebooted lately?
when's the last you restored?

1. It happens all the time-it's not related with location.
2. I don't use bluetooth ear piece...

I restored one week ago... I have a new software since last week, too. Do you have some advice-what should I do to solve this problem? Thank you...

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
1. It happens all the time-it's not related with location.
2. I don't use bluetooth ear piece...

I restored one week ago... I have a new software since last week, too. Do you have some advice-what should I do to solve this problem? Thank you...
the only thing I can recommend is that u take it back to the Apple store or call Apple. Sorry I think you phone is a lemon. Just get it replaced. If the Apple store is too far call Apple explain your dilemma and they should be reseptive of your problem