Help: How I copy all the .mp3 from the iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iPhone3.0

Jul 6, 2007
I lost all my mp3 from my Laptop.

Now I want to copy all the .mp3 from my iPhone back to my Laptop.

Any body know how to do that ?

Thanks
iPhone3.0

ariel

Jul 31, 2007
There is only on company out there that actually works:laugh2:

TANSEE IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

http://www.tansee.com/

tip: you might think that it doesn't work. But you have to work with it a little.
The best way to do this, is leaving iTunes open wile connecting the software to your iPhone.

I lost once all my mp3's from my Hard drive and I used this software to recover them. It's Great!

ariel

Jul 31, 2007
I don't think so Scandalex. Took me days to find the right software. Ipod recovery software is not compatible with the iPhone. Try the option that I told you. U won't regret it.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I don't think so Scandalex. Took me days to find the right software. Ipod recovery software is not compatible with the iPhone. Try the option that I told you. U won't regret it.
I guess that shouldnt surprise me. I think it would kill the powers that be to make devices/software that compliment each other. But no matter how incompatible the software is to the device....they both have one thing in common..........iTunes! Imagine that.

Thanks ariel. When my entire library vanished from my hardrive, I downloaded several recovery programs; working on the theory that gone doesn't mean gone.

I was able to recover them from the hardrive, but not all. I had downloaded Tansee, but never got a chnace to try it because iGadget worked. At least I know now what to do when it happens on the iPhone I still don't have yet....but that should change soon. :)

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
I lost all my mp3 from my Laptop.

Now I want to copy all the .mp3 from my iPhone back to my Laptop.

Any body know how to do that ?

Thanks
iPhone3.0
You can also download the iPhone explorer (iPhoneDriveControl) software if your running on a PC. This software (sorry I don't have a link to it) sets up your iPhone with a drive letter that you can access through "My Computer". You can then navigate to \var\root\Media\iTunes_Control\Music on the iPhone and download the subdirectories from there. Unfortunately the files within are not named as to the song, artist, etc.. but you can at least retrieve the mp3's that way with no cost for other software.