help i hate iTunes/why can't i copy my music off my iPhone?/help

Nov 24, 2007
hi i've had my phone for a couple months now still using 1.0.2 i synced my phone with my buddys cpu. i have no music on my labtop and my desktop just dyed, lost everything :(.. so i want to put all my music that i just got off my buddys cpu, off my iPhone and to my labtop. how do i do this? i ben fuking with it for 2 days now.. can someone fill me in.. is there a app to run mp3 or whatever so i could just transfer & play mp3 or without iTunes bullshit? use WinSCP to transfer my music.. thxs 4 replys

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
You cant transfer songs from ipod/iPhone to computer through iTunes. Google "ipod to computer" and youll find some programs that do it.

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
You will need to get the iPhone into disk mode, this might be able after the SDK is released. But just search google for ways to do it.

Nov 24, 2007
is there a app that would let me play mp3, wav, or whatever from the iPhone. so i could just transfer my music from my cpu to my iPhone with WinSCP & without the iTunes BS.. then play them in mp3 or wav format from the iPhone with some sort of app

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
maybe when the sdk comes out someone will make a similar app

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
You will need to get the iPhone into disk mode, this might be able after the SDK is released. But just search google for ways to do it.
do you think that Apple would want us to be able to put the phone in disk mode. i don't think that sj would release a disk mode app for the phone but thats just IMO

Nov 24, 2007
just got "Tansee iPhone Copy Pack" seems to do the job.. but now i have another question.. is there a way to delete songs on the iPhone, from the iPhone?

Nov 24, 2007
whats the point of having a music player if i can't delete, likewhat is wrong with Apple, no delete.. its i good thing i have this jailbroken.
is there a apps that can do it ? what about finder"? can i delete songs using that? does anyone know were the music is stored on the phone?

Nov 24, 2007
Bullshit:(, wtf is that.... whats the point of having a music player if i can't delete, like wtf is wrong with Apple, no delete.. its i good thing i have this jailbroken. i'd toss this piece of crap if i was stuck with what Apple gives you...
is there a apps that can do it ? what about finder"? can i delete songs using that? does anyone know were the music is stored on the phone?

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Bullshit:(, wtf is that.... whats the point of having a music player if i can't delete, like wtf is wrong with Apple, no delete.. its i good thing i have this jailbroken. i'd toss this piece of crap if i was stuck with what Apple gives you...
we don't because on this site
Chris will get gangsta on you and lock the thread
and it will sink faster then the titanic
never to be posted in or seen by others again