HELP i have ?'s

Mar 19, 2008
1. what does the iPhone come with when u buy it

2. can u hook up your iPhone to your comp/iTunes and your songs will download onto it

3. is it hard to text

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
1. what does the iPhone come with when u buy it

2. can u hook up your iPhone to your comp/iTunes and your songs will download onto it

3. is it hard to text
Welcome to the forums.

1) What exactly do you mean? Hardware? Software? Accessories?

2) You first have to set it up with AT&T in iTunes before you can sync any content to it.

3) Texting is extremely easy with the touch keyboard.

- John

KGMJr32

Bronze
Oct 15, 2007
Boston, MA
1. what does the iPhone come with when u buy it: Phone, USB charger with wall mount and headphones

2. can u hook up your iPhone to your comp/iTunes and your songs will download onto it: Yes

3. is it hard to text: No (At least I do not think so...)

Saint

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
NJ & NYC
1. The iPhone comes with earphones, charger dock and cord, wiping cloth, and manuals.
2. Yes, you can plug your phone into your of and easily transfer music etc...
3. Text is extremely convenient and easy.

Mar 19, 2008
You first have to set it up with AT&T in iTunes before you can sync any content to it

what do you mean

and yes Accessories, software

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
You first have to set it up with AT&T in iTunes before you can sync any content to it

what do you mean

and yes Accessories, software
You have to activate the phone before it can be used. This is done in iTunes.

It comes with the above mentioned items, and applications on the phone include:
SMS
Calendar
Photos
Camera
YouTube
Stocks
Maps
Weather
Clock
Notes
Settings
Calculator
iTunes
iPod
Safari
Mail
Phone

And to be added in firmware 2.0, App Store.

- John

Mar 19, 2008
when your on iTunes activating it what all do u have to do and do you have to pay money

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I'm trying to understand why you guys answered her questions over and over. I can see why'd you'd answer number 3 more than once but all of them?

You'll already have paid money to get the plan, so besides that no. Or you can buy one without a plan and jailbreak it.

Mar 19, 2008
oooo so do u have to activate it only on i tunes can u do it at the store and does it like cost more on your bill if u have the i phone like lets say for every month to get on the internet stuff like that it is 50$ does that add onto your bill please help me out

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
oooo so do u have to activate it only on i tunes can u do it at the store and does it like cost more on your bill if u have the i phone like lets say for every month to get on the internet stuff like that it is 50$ does that add onto your bill please help me out
You're going to need to activate it through iTunes. I pay $30 per month for the iPhone plan in addition to my minutes.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
If you do not need it as a phone, get the touch. It is cheaper.

Do you have an ATT phone plan now? I have an old plan and I just pay $20 extra for my iPhone data (internet and texts). But I only have 200 texts a month because I do not text a lot. There are iPhone plans from ATT that include minutes and data. Look on AT&T website. They lay it all out for you. If you are young, ask your parents for advise, too.

What do you need from your phone? What do you want to use it for?

Mar 19, 2008
my dad has a plan like 480 minutes i need fone for talk and text mostly text

Mar 19, 2008
ok im going to be on his family plan im switch coming this christmas and i need to know what comes with the 30 dollars extra for the iPhone

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
ok im going to be on his family plan im switch coming this christmas and i need to know what comes with the 30 dollars extra for the iPhone
I think I understand what you are asking now. Look here This is the details on the iPhone data plan. You will have to add a line and share minutes. Your family will have to decide how many minutes you all need to share.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Well Christmas is half a year away. Why are you getting the phone now?

Mar 19, 2008
just want to make things clear if your not here to help me please don't post

Mar 19, 2008
i still don't get it what do u pay for teh 30 dollars each money does it add to your bill