Help! I Need downloadable 1.1.1 firmware

P-one

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
Hello people.

Hope your all enjoying your iPhones. I know i'm enjoying mine aside from the not being able to copy/paste, view flash enabled content, or download whatever I want from the web. But what I am asking for is anyone with a link to a downloadable 1.1.1 firmware so I can upgrade from 1.0.2. while avoiding the 1.1.2 step. There's one at modmyifone.com but I do not have access to this file and i don't know why as I was always able to get iPhone content here.

Anyway, any help, a link or an e-mail would be gratefuly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Take care of yourselves and that iPhone.
Mp(P-one)

Chris716

Nov 29, 2007
IL
Hello people.

Hope your all enjoying your iPhones. I know i'm enjoying mine aside from the not being able to copy/paste, view flash enabled content, or download whatever I want from the web. But what I am asking for is anyone with a link to a downloadable 1.1.1 firmware so I can upgrade from 1.0.2. while avoiding the 1.1.2 step. There's one at modmyifone.com but I do not have access to this file and i don't know why as I was always able to get iPhone content here.

Anyway, any help, a link or an e-mail would be gratefuly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Take care of yourselves and that iPhone.
Mp(P-one)

hey whats going use this link right here

http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.php/Guide:_1.1.2_downgrade_to_1.1.1

that will get you to where you can dl 1.1.1 thats where i got mine at

P-one

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007