*** Help...I'm Stuck...What do I do? ***

JailBreak

Nov 7, 2008
:mad:

I have a 16Gb iPhone 3G and jailbreaked it with QuickPwn a month ago (v2.1). Today, it rebooted and I'm stuck at a Steve Jobs graphic (see below):

What do I do? When I connect it to my Windows PC, iTunes says it needs to restore and when I click restore, iTunes says:

Do I go ahead and click the "Restore and Update" button? Will I have to re-jailbreak?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
yes hit restore and update. you will have to rejailbreak

JailBreak

Nov 7, 2008
yes hit restore and update. you will have to rejailbreak
Thanks. I'm doing that now.

So, what happened? What causes this? Is there something I need to do (or not do) to avoid this next time?

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
probably an app that you recently installed caused this crash

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
проверять is what appears when you ask Google Translate to directly translate the word check into russian. Doing some search's on the web it seems that nPEBEД is the same thing. However I could be totally wrong.

unnecessary

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
проверять is what appears when you ask Google Translate to directly translate the word check into russian. Doing some search's on the web it seems that nPEBEД is the same thing. However I could be totally wrong.

You're right -=D

xcissexc

Aug 9, 2007
wait....so what does it say?

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I read somewhere that it's a play on words (in Russian). It's "hello" with a spelling mistake to make it say "perved"...as in you've perverted Steve's device.