Help Importing CD's

rflannery

Aug 7, 2008
When i Import a CD on iTunes, and they don't find the cover art in their system, is there any way to add the album art to all songs rather then dragging and dropping for each song individually?

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
You can do that through iTunes.

Select all the songs from the album, right click, and pick Get Info. Say that you want to edit the info for all the songs. On the Info dialog, there is an Artwork box that if you double click in it, you can load a picture for the album from your hard drive. It will set it for all songs that you selected previously.

rflannery

Aug 7, 2008

Select all the songs from the album, right click, and pick Get Info. Say that you want to edit the info for all the songs. On the Info dialog, there is an Artwork box that if you double click in it, you can load a picture for the album from your hard drive. It will set it for all songs that you selected previously.
that's so much
That is going to save me a lot of time

rflannery

Aug 7, 2008

thanks so much
That is going to save me a lot of time
I'm importing like 700 CDs and that will make it really easy