Help, importing songs from my iPhone to my Mac

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kimirike

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
I got a new mac and I want to import my music from my iPhone but i'm afraid that it will ask me to sync all my music and erase it. I don't have any backup of my music files and i want to know if there is a way for me to take out my music. The last computer my music was synced to was my Toshiba and I modded it with ibrickr. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also i was able to take out my photos from my iPhone and import them and my iPhone shows up in iTunes but I (obviously) am afraid to sync to it.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I got a new mac and I want to import my music from my iPhone but i'm afraid that it will ask me to sync all my music and erase it. I don't have any backup of my music files and i want to know if there is a way for me to take out my music. The last computer my music was synced to was my Toshiba and I modded it with ibrickr. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also i was able to take out my photos from my iPhone and import them and my iPhone shows up in iTunes but I (obviously) am afraid to sync to it.
I'd be afraid too. If it's modded and you sync it to a new Mac, it's going to tell you the iPhone has to be restored (and erase everything without backup), which you will eventually have to do if the Mac is going to be your main computer. I would get the music files out with a friendly PC (Tansee music transfer software) and put them in the Mac iTunes, then restore the iPhone. If you want to mod it again, then do it the Mac way.