help in activation

Jun 23, 2007
im wondering if anyone know how to activate my iPhone without the credit card cause i have my us credit card but im from mexico but the billing address is in mexico so i don't know please help

Jun 23, 2007
no we don't have att i went to mac today to try to activate it there with their help cause my mac is dead i also drop it there for fixing jajaja but they tryed to activate it with x number o credit card and no response we were trying also to do it in prepais mode

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
im wondering if anyone know how to activate my iPhone without the credit card cause i have my us credit card but im from mexico but the billing address is in mexico so i don't know please help
Are you trying to say that you live in the US, have a US credit card, will be using the phone in the US but the credit card billing address is in Mexico?

You might better call AT&T directly to discuss your unique situation.

Jun 23, 2007
no im in the us but on vacation im from mexico but i wan to activate it minimun to use it as expensive ipod ajjaj and internet im going back to mexico on saturday

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Are you trying to say that you live in the US, have a US credit card, will be using the phone in the US but the credit card billing address is in Mexico?

You might better call AT&T directly to discuss your unique situation.
He does not live in the US and does not have AT&T service. I'm not sure why he bought. Evidently it was for the widescreen ipod features.