Help installing Summerboard

Retromoe

Bronze
Apr 9, 2008
Queens,Ny
I believe i have to download http://iPhone.nullriver.com/beta/ before i can start using the summerboard correct? well i did that, installed and clicked on firmwire 1.1.2 while installation but im running a firmware 1.1.4, while in stage 2 of 4 (Booting process) it took forever to boot so i just plugged it out and restored it with iTunes. and i downloaded the summerboard alpha and i don't know how to instlll it, it has the installation icon but windows doesn't not recognize it.

i need some help here! thanks

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Is your phone jailbroken? If so, you should be able to find Summerboard in Installer app and have it installed painlessly, without any need to downloads on a PC or manual installs ...

Retromoe

Bronze
Apr 9, 2008
Queens,Ny
Im not sure if its jailbroken, but im working ziPhone to fix my unlocking back, it wouldn't pick up the service anymore..ill keep you posted

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Im not sure if its jailbroken, but im working ziPhone to fix my unlocking back, it wouldn't pick up the service anymore..ill keep you posted
OK. If you're using ZiPhone, you should end up jailbroken if things go as normal.

Once you are, just grab Summerboard from the Installer app - and start theming away :)

Retromoe

Bronze
Apr 9, 2008
Queens,Ny
first things first, how do i get this installer APP on the iPhone, can i download it via wifi?

edit: just finsh the jailbroken process.

Retromoe

Bronze
Apr 9, 2008
Queens,Ny
Yes everything appears as normal, Installer everything, i couldnt find the installer.app is it in any certain location?

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Yes everything appears as normal, Installer everything, i couldnt find the installer.app is it in any certain location?
Sorry, but you're losing me here. You *DO* have Installer on your home screen? If so, look on the Install tab under All Packages, and choose Summerboard ...

Retromoe

Bronze
Apr 9, 2008
Queens,Ny
thanks man, i got it to work now! themes look sweet.
any certain ringtone prog out there too?