Help iPhone Broke!

mutilate607

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
ok heres what happened i dled the itoggle thing and turned off edge and phone part because i was just on the net using my wifi so like after a while my phone like goes black and i start it up again and it stays with the silver Apple thing and it has like a loading circle but it wont load i need help! idk if its because of what i did with itoggle or not

mutilate607

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
ok heres what happened i dled the itoggle thing and turned off edge and phone part because i was just on the net using my wifi so like after a while my phone like goes black and i start it up again and it stays with the silver Apple thing and it has like a loading circle but it wont load i need help! idk if its because of what i did with itoggle or not

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Have you tried to do the restore? Hold down the home key and the lock key at the same time for about 15 seconds.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Is your name Bill or Ted?

Like, your communication skills, dude are, like pretty juvinile. Like, totally, dude!

Next time leave all the valley-girl crap out of your posts. What, are you in sixth grade or something? If so, sorry.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com

Like, your communication skills, dude are, like pretty juvinile. Like, totally, dude!

Next time leave all the valley-girl crap out of your posts. What, are you in sixth grade or something? If so, sorry.
Hello Sir,
i have noticed most of your post being spoken in a funny manner but please refrain from putting down other posters
good day.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Excuse me? Don't put OJ down
Sir let us not overpower this post with back and forth commentary , instead let us solve the thread starters problem. thank you and good day

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Sir let us not overpower this post with back and forth commentary , instead let us solve the thread starters problem. thank you and good day
What? How about practicing what you preach? OJ has been here quite a while and is a contributing member. If you find his posts offensive (which they aren't), go elsewhere.

To the OP - I had that problem too several times while trying to jailbreak. Just do a restore by holding down the home and sleep button until you get the screen instructing you to connect to iTunes. You'll have to re-jailbreak, but you're phone will be ok. Don't worry. :laugh2:

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
I'm gonna take a bet you have 1.1.2 firmware and didn't read the big bold text that says don't turn off the phone on the 1.1.2 firmware. It causes major issues with the phone which is why all the new versions disable it.

IIRC you are gonna have to restore in order to get the phone working again unless you can get to the com.apple.CommCenter.plist file and edit it to enable it. If you can't do that unfortunately you are SOL.

I've recommend using NetServices anyway. The newest release of it blows away any other services manager.

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007

Like is a very hard habit to break. I grew up in so cal and every other word there is like or dude. I am a grown damn man, but I will still occasionally use "Dude!" as a complete sentence.

Now I'm in the land of "Hella", so if I accidentally say "dude", or "like", there is always someone there to say "That is hella lame".

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
What? How about practicing what you preach? OJ has been here quite a while and is a contributing member. If you find his posts offensive (which they aren't), go elsewhere.
Hello Sir, I tried to not respond to this post, but i cant help it
do not tell me to go elsewhere the poster OJ was being offensive in this thread and not being helpful at all so i just pointed it out, i do not care how long a poster has been here... so why don't you go elswhere because rite now
im treating myself like Christmas , New Years, and Thanksgiving
thats how im living...
good day

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Hello Sir, I tried to not respond to this post, but i cant help it
do not tell me to go elsewhere the poster OJ was being offensive in this thread and not being helpful at all so i just pointed it out, i do not care how long a poster has been here... so why don't you go elswhere because rite now
im treating myself like Christmas , New Years, and Thanksgiving
thats how im living...
good day
Ok, I'll play this game. Not one of your posts have been helpful. No need for your holier than thou attitutude, especially on a member who is useful.

See what you made me do? Now I've lowered myself to your level... :p

Good Day

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Like is a very hard habit to break. I grew up in so cal and every other word there is like or dude. I am a grown damn man, but I will still occasionally use "Dude!" as a complete sentence.

Now I'm in the land of "Hella", so if I accidentally say "dude", or "like", there is always someone there to say "That is hella lame".
I know people who "talk" this way- but to actually type this as a structured sentence LIKE this is LIKE nothing I've ever seen in my life!

mutilate607

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
uhm.... wow... only 2 posts on here actually said something about the problem im having. seriously people im so sorry i said like 4 or 5 times ill go get lethal injection now because ive been a bad person. get over yourselves if u have to make yourself feel better by making fun of another persons writing skills ON THE INTERNET well... thats pretty LIKE sad :D

oh and i fixed the phone lol right now im running 1.1.2 but i need to redo all the stuff to jailbreak it again which sucks.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
uhm.... wow... only 2 posts on here actually said something about the problem im having. seriously people im so sorry i said like 4 or 5 times ill go get lethal injection now because ive been a bad person. get over yourselves if u have to make yourself feel better by making fun of another persons writing skills ON THE INTERNET well... thats pretty LIKE sad :D

oh and i fixed the phone lol right now im running 1.1.2 but i need to redo all the stuff to jailbreak it again which sucks.
Did you follow Col's and my advice? It sounds like you had to restore and now you need to jailbreak again. Just so we (as a forum) know - what did you do to fix your problem?

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Ok, I'll play this game. Not one of your posts have been helpful. No need for your holier than thou attitutude, especially on a member who is useful.

See what you made me do? Now I've lowered myself to your level... :p

Good Day
sometimes it is better to only say Sweet things,
Especially when you will be eating your words later

mutilate607

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
i tried to get it into restore mode and then it started freaking out and starting up then quickly turning off then turning on again over and over again. i had to plug it into comp then bring it into restore mode and after the 20th or so time it worked. :D ty

mutilate607

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
and ofcourse i cant find the thread post thingy that showed me how to downgrade upgrade jailbreak to get 1.1.2 jailbroken lol

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
sometimes it is better to only say Sweet things,
Especially when you will be eating your words later
Man, you crack me up. Of your 75+ posts, you've had 4 maaaaybe 5 useful/helpful posts. Other than that your posts have been off the wall, unrelated, or playing "holier than thou". Personally, I find this amusing, as I think you're probably just doing it for fun, looking for reactions.

I'm done w/this conversation (of sorts). I bid you good day sir, good day.

mutilate607

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Man, you crack me up. Of you 75+ posts, you've had 4 maaaaybe 5 useful/helpful posts. Other than that your posts have been off the wall, unrelated, or playing "holier than thou". Personally, I find this amusing, as I think you're probably just doing it for fun, looking for reactions.

I'm done w/this conversation (of sorts). I bid you good day sir, good day.

ew... that guy so didn't quote jackson from hannah montana? :D thats funny lol anywayz ty all! :D