Help iPhone died

gamedude9742

Bronze
Feb 27, 2008
USA
My iPhone just turned off and on and now it has absolutely no service and is very slow about everything. Almost like a computer with a virus... i didn't connect to computer today and computer is fine so i assume it isn't a virus and that its just cingular being god awful as usual... it is a jailbroken phone. PLEASE HELP I don't WANT TO BUY A THIRD iPhone

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
He said it was.

I would recommend doing a restore.

gamedude9742

Bronze
Feb 27, 2008
USA
yeah im gonna try a restore now see if it fixes the problem. More INFO: keeps crashing itself... it will restart on its own like once every 2 minutes... hopefuly a restore will fix it, if not.. back to the cingular store for another one...

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
i just had a friend with a similar thing happen to their iPhone. phone keeps rebooting, computer won't recognize it, and when they plug it in it says that the power for the usb is too much or something. i am out of town and trying to help them but it isn't easy coordinating through emails as we get them during the busy day. her iPhone is jailbroken and unlocked 2.2 V1 iPhone, anyone figure this out?

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
The only thing so far to stop an endless boot is to restore. I used to have this problem quite often when jailbroken. It is usually caused by corrupt software in an application. I got tired of all of this so I keep my phone stock now... Mark

If the computer doesn't see your phone try forcing it to by putting it in DFU mode...

jarambulo

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Atlantic City, NJ
I'm having problems now. I can't even use my phone because all I see on the screen is the iTunes logo with the adapter cable.

Someone help me too! I'm using tmobile, firmware 1.1.4.