HELP!!...iPhone has only 2 gb left free when nothin is on it

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 13, 2007
here is the story
i got new songs for my iPhone to add to my 180 songs already on it
but when i connected the iPhone with the computer i noticed that the memory scale bar of the iPhone only say other: 4.36 GB photos:6 MB and free is 2.88 GB notice no video or music section on the bar
so i unplugged my iPhone to see whats wrong and i find that not a single video or song is there...
i think the öther was once the song and videos before this problem occurred
please help
thank u!

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
here is the story
i got new songs for my iPhone to add to my 180 songs already on it
but when i connected the iPhone with the computer i noticed that the memory scale bar of the iPhone only say other: 4.36 GB photos:6 MB and free is 2.88 GB notice no video or music section on the bar
so i unplugged my iPhone to see whats wrong and i find that not a single video or song is there...
i think the öther was once the song and videos before this problem occurred
please help
thank u!
Unfortunately, this happened to me also once when I was syncing up. I clicked on a box saying something about not being able to sync, so I clicked ok, and it wiped out all of my music and videos. I spent a few hours on the phone with Apple, and also posting on here, and it came down to the only thing I could do was reset my iPhone. I was devastated about that because I had put my contacts in by hand, and didn't want to have to do my Yahoo email all over again.

Luckily, when I reset, neither my emails NOR my contacts were missing. Hopefully all you have to do is reset, and only your songs and videos will come back again. Best of luck !