help iPhone is jesses messed up&

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
H

Hayesimus

Fahd ujahle last row of letters messed up will ot type what is the deal is the agree j--- is the tough skree skrewed

RchGrav

Bronze
Jun 8, 2007
Yeah, not sure who lou is, but it sounds like the touch screen is whomped... Mine went too.. Try dragging a photo around and see if it hops over that part of the screen when you drag down there. It does right? Yup its screwed.. Call Apple and they will walk you through doing a reset, restore, etc. But my experience is that won't fix it. You'll have to send it to them to fix it under warranty.

H

Hayesimus

arg quit lagghig oops laughig its like I is druk haha swear I is soprr soper awe skrew I'd god--- skrew it

H

Hayesimus

whew. finally home. thanks god! that was TERRIBLE! my screen is majorly malfunctioning. i can't use the entire bottom row of letters. but i can use the space bar's row! grrr. i don't wanna have to send it in for repairs. then its like... tainted. lol

H

Hayesimus

Sometimes... I feel kinda blah, and I come look at this thread and it makes me laugh and then I'm not blah anymore. :p suka suka suka hahahaha

H

Hayesimus

i sent it in yes, they wouldn't offer me a loaner so i had to use my friend's gross razr. :( anyway, it took them FOREVER to get anywhere with my phone. I finally called and complained for the 5th time and they realized that it still hadn't been dealt with yet so they just sent me a replacement right away. Still not sure if it was a brand new one or a refurb, but its been working ever since i got it without any problems that i can tell so...

H

Hayesimus

Hmmm. I'm not sure how wear and tear really plays into a faulty touchscreen. I mean It was only one line of letters I couldn't use on the keyboard so... I'm not sure. But i've heard of people's touchscreens doing simliar things in the forum. Like the bottom half won't work, etc. Some I believe couldn't even slide to unlock. But regardless, I hadn't done anything to mine to cause any damage, I take better care of my phone than I do myself lol.