Help! iPhone Is Stuck!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 18, 2007
hello everyone! i am in need of HELP!

i have iPhone version: 1.0.2, i have never updated. just because i thought it was going to brick the phone.

but the problem is, is that today i used the INSTALLER program on the iPhone and downloaded some SUMMERBOARD themes. which it has NEVER caused me any problems. and i tried to download some other ones. but i don't remember which it was. but right AFTER i finished downloading it. I THOUGHT it was fine and never checked it out due to being busy at work. so after a couple of hours i find out that my phone was off. so i turn it on, and now its always loading on the spring board. and i cant even SYNC my iPhone to my computer so i can do a RESTORE. i have left it on for hours. and still no fix.

PLEASE! i beg you! anyone out there, if you have any solutions to this! i will be forever in your debt! thanks in advance!

if i didn't explain myself enough please let me know if you need more INFO. that i might of missed out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prajjwal

Bronze
Nov 15, 2007
try to restore it by pressing the sleep and wake switch and the home button the iPhone will go in recovery mode and then i tunes will detect it in recovery mode after that you can restore it good luck

Dec 18, 2007
try to restore it by pressing the sleep and wake switch and the home button the iPhone will go in recovery mode and then i tunes will detect it in recovery mode after that you can restore it good luck

ok, so i tried that, i know that if you HOLD down the wake/sleep button with the HOME button it will RESET the iPhone. i tried it and when i do RESET it and RESTART the iPhone. it goes back to the same thing. first is the ICON that shows up with the APPLE, than it goes to the iPhone springboard and it goes back to LOADING and LOADING over and over again. it loads. stops for a couple of secs. i can move around for 3-5 secs max and it will LOAD again.

so i tried what you told me to do, i connect the USB to my comp. either HOLD it down the sleep/wake with home button and RESTART it while its plug in to the USB and nothing happens, the computer doesn't find the iPhone. tell me if i am doing something wrong.

thanks for the reply though!

Techno_man

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
Plug your iPhone to the usb and then press and hold the power and the home button at the same time it will reboot but keep on pressing it next time it will boot,(let it boot twice while holding) an itune logo will appear and now you can restore, try it it works

Sep 29, 2007
To put it in restore mode you must hold the POWER and HOME button at the same time. Count to 10 slowly and close your eyes because looking at your phone can mess you up. At 10 RELEASE THE POWER BUTTON AND HOLD ONTO THE HOME BUTTON. With your iPhone connected to iTunes, iTunes will reconize an iPhone in recovery mode and you can restore your iPhone or upgrade to 1.1.1 and do the same thing 1.0.2. can do with more features.

Dec 18, 2007
To put it in restore mode you must hold the POWER and HOME button at the same time. Count to 10 slowly and close your eyes because looking at your phone can mess you up. At 10 RELEASE THE POWER BUTTON AND HOLD ONTO THE HOME BUTTON. With your iPhone connected to iTunes, iTunes will reconize an iPhone in recovery mode and you can restore your iPhone or upgrade to 1.1.1 and do the same thing 1.0.2. can do with more features.
OMG! it worked! but now i have this problem. how can i SAVE all my files, phone numbers, pics, ect?

and thanks for the reply!

Dec 18, 2007
i just want to say! THANK YOU ALL that helped out! i finally fixed it! even tho i lost everything! haha but you guys were a GREAT help! thank you! thank you! thank you!

bambam26

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I would also like to say thank you I had a bad problem also my phone was stuck in a scrolling function of some kind and this holding for 10 secs got me out of it.