Help! iPhone not booting

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 4, 2007
My iPhone wont boot at all past the Apple logo. It just gets to that point and hangs.

I can put it into the recovery mode and restore it with iTunes - this doesn't seem to help. I've tried both 1.02 and 1.01 firmware.

Any ideas?

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Reboot your PC and switch USB ports for the cable. Then open iTunes and THEN connect your phone. Then run the restore. I have notice that there have been several people that this has happened to - including me
I ended up swapping the Dual dock for the original cable and it worked perfectly.
I still have problems with the dual dock. It will not copy new songs when I try to sync.

Oct 4, 2007
Reboot your PC and switch USB ports for the cable. Then open iTunes and THEN connect your phone. Then run the restore. I have notice that there have been several people that this has happened to - including me
I ended up swapping the Dual dock for the original cable and it worked perfectly.
I still have problems with the dual dock. It will not copy new songs when I try to sync.
I ended up getting it to work by plugging it into my PC (was using my Mac). As soon as iBrickr connected, it seemed to be okay...

Oct 4, 2007
Thank you for your quick reply, btw!