Help iPhone problem help!

cy246

Oct 20, 2007
I downloaded summerboard from the installer now my phone is having problems, when i slide to unlock it it goes to the menu screen than goes back to the slide to unlock screen, what is wrong please help... if i re viirginize the phone would it fix the problem? by the way my firmware is 1.0.2

Morval

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
Buffalo,NY
also if your on 1.0.2 u need to have installed the old version of summerboard version 2.11 I think. But there's 2 u can get so I would uninstall the one u got and get the old one

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I downloaded summerboard from the installer now my phone is having problems, when i slide to unlock it it goes to the menu screen than goes back to the slide to unlock screen, what is wrong please help... if i re viirginize the phone would it fix the problem? by the way my firmware is 1.0.2
try to reboot your phone it might help. i don't think revirginizing would help in your situation since its procedure to fix the bandwidth and if your phone is unlocked it'l lock it.. restoring will fix the problem for sure but you'll get factory settings so you'll have to reactivate and unlock (if your phone is unlocked) so if your thinking of restoring, i think its better to upgrade to 1.1.1 since now its easy and confirmed with no issues (if you'll upgrade you HAVE to revirginize your phone before upgrading to 1.1.1) so becareful so that you don't brick your phone

good luck

cy246

Oct 20, 2007
try to reboot your phone it might help. i don't think revirginizing would help in your situation since its procedure to fix the bandwidth and if your phone is unlocked it'l lock it.. restoring will fix the problem for sure but you'll get factory settings so you'll have to reactivate and unlock (if your phone is unlocked) so if your thinking of restoring, i think its better to upgrade to 1.1.1 since now its easy and confirmed with no issues (if you'll upgrade you HAVE to revirginize your phone before upgrading to 1.1.1) so becareful so that you don't brick your phone

good luck
you mean restore it through iTunes:? wouldn;t that brick my phone, because doesn;t iTunes update it to the latest firmware if i restore it? and my phone is unlocked.. and for reverginizing i can;t even go to the main menu it just keeps loading me back to the slide to unlock so the re virginizer is out of question;