Help, iPhone won't turn on

Jul 11, 2008
I don't know what happened, but the last few times I tried to play a game that I downloaded from Apple Store, it would just close and go back to home screen. I was just trying to play yahztee, and it shut down the game, so I was going to shut phone completely and turn back on to reboot, but now I can't get it to turn on!

I tried switch on phone, and even plugged in to computer and wall charger and nothing is working.

If someone knows anything, please help me.

Laina

cdinca

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
I don't know what happened, but the last few times I tried to play a game that I downloaded from Apple Store, it would just close and go back to home screen. I was just trying to play yahztee, and it shut down the game, so I was going to shut phone completely and turn back on to reboot, but now I can't get it to turn on!

I tried switch on phone, and even plugged in to computer and wall charger and nothing is working.

If someone knows anything, please help me.

Laina
did you ever actually slide to shut down, or is it just frozen asleep?

Jul 11, 2008
I did a slide to shut down, it shut down fine, but then wouldn't go back on. But then after awhile of trying, I tried pressing the top button and the home button at the same time, like when you put it into DFU mode, and then it finally came back on.

I would like to know if anyone ever experienced this, or is it just a fluke with my phone. I had my phone for awhile, and it has worked fine until this happened.

Thanks,

Laina

Rkilbane20

Bronze
May 5, 2008
Ohio
If it isn't jailbroken I would take it Apple

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
My phone woud do that too. I'd open an app it it'll just shut down(the app not the phone). What I did was delete the app then re-install it. This would enable all other apps to open up.

Jul 11, 2008
Thanks, I am going to do that. It didn't happen anymore but just in case, I want to do what you said to make sure I'm okay for the future. Thanks again,

Laina