Help - iTunes won't sync my entire playlist to my iPhone?

Aug 23, 2011
I have the iPhone 4.. it's a great phone. I love it. I'm having difficulty though syncing all my music to it. I have 385 songs in a playlist that I sync to my phone.. I do the Sync Music - Selected Playlists - Laura's Playlist. That is the ONLY checked option on the entire Music page. However, I only have 334 songs on my iPhone after syncing. I don't have all the artists, even if I select them in the "Artists" box. What's going on? It's really frustrating.:confused:

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Are you sure you have room for all of them?
Silly question I know but trying to knock out the basics first.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
If u can tell what songs are missing try just syncing those. Or making another list with those songs. And syncing both lists.
Oh also make sure in your playlist all the songs are checked. Seems weird but try it anyways.

Aug 23, 2011
I tried to make a separate playlist, and only 4 of the 51 songs went on my phone

Aug 23, 2011
no. I deleted all my other playlists. actually I don't think I ever had these songs on my phone before. I guess thy never seemed to sync before either but I never noticed until now.
they are all purchased songs that wok fine on my mom's iPod and my brother's iPod.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
no. I deleted all my other playlists. actually I don't think I ever had these songs on my phone before. I guess thy never seemed to sync before either but I never noticed until now.
they are all purchased songs that wok fine on my mom's iPod and my brother's iPod.
Hmmmm try doing one song at a time. Maybe. Kinda at the end of my good ideas for what's wrong.

Aug 23, 2011
Tried - didn't work. oh well thanks so much for your tries though!

Aug 16, 2011
Have you tried click and drag onto your phone? I always do that cos it take to long to totally sync my phone every time

Shaz.raza

Aug 25, 2011
U must check out in YouTube how to transfer audio

Aug 16, 2011
How come you can't drag to your phone? When it's connected it comes up under devices on iTunes so click on the playlist you wanted the songs from, highlight the songs then click and drag onto your phone?
Sorry if you've already tried this

Aug 23, 2011
it won't work. it doesn't even make the phone light up or show a + sign next to it