Help me figure out what to spend my $100 Credit on

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphonecrazyy

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
Well I looked through the whole store and didn't see anything I liked. I want to ideally find something $200 or less to apply the credit towards.

Did anyone else have this problem, anyone find anything worth buying? Any recommendations?

junkie

Jul 17, 2007
Well I looked through the whole store and didn't see anything I liked. I want to ideally find something $200 or less to apply the credit towards.

Did anyone else have this problem, anyone find anything worth buying? Any recommendations?
I eBayed mine for 91 dollars :)

hoits2000

Bronze
Mar 15, 2007
im holding on to mine for a while. Does anyone know if Apple has any black friday deals? Or i might just hold on to it until iPhone v 2 comes out.

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007

I was like you and couldn't find anything I wanted so I purchased iTunes Gift Cards.

iPhoneJones

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007

Yeah, I am in the same boat. I don't see anything I want/ need.

Being the nice person that I am, I would be willing to allow you (out of the goodness of my heart) to purchase a new Ipod for me. :)

That's just the nice kind of guy that I am! :p

hoits2000

Bronze
Mar 15, 2007
I think it has to be used by November sometime.

Or maybe we have until November to pull up the rebate and print it out.
You only have until November to get the rebate, the 100 credit never expires. Its under the facts or frequently asked questions link on the credit website.

Sep 7, 2007
<P>If you workout get a shuffle, that's what I bought.&nbsp; I think the iPhone's a little too big to strap to your arm, plus I didn't want to be that guy in the gym with the iPhone.</P>