Help me please!

TyBreaker

Dec 29, 2007
This is a really important question. I am wondering if, when on the iTunes WiFi store, you will be able to redeem iTune cards. (I know you have to have an account) but i was wondering if its possible? Thanks in advance

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
This is a really important question. I am wondering if, when on the iTunes WiFi store, you will be able to redeem iTune cards. (I know you have to have an account) but i was wondering if its possible? Thanks in advance
The wifi iTunes is connected to your computer iTunes so what you do there affects the wifi Store

TyBreaker

Dec 29, 2007
I have really no clue to what you just said lol. Let me try to rephrase it. "I got a lot of my aunts music on her computer and synced it to my iPod in Maumelle in Arkansas. I live in Sherwood, and i was planning to go to a hot spot to get more music. I have $150 worth of iTune cards to be REDEEMED. they haven't been redeemed yet. Is there some way to redeem them on the iPod Touch and NOT on a computer, because i don't have iTunes on a nearby computer and cannot get it."

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I have really no clue to what you just said lol. Let me try to rephrase it. "I got a lot of my aunts music on her computer and synced it to my iPod in Maumelle in Arkansas. I live in Sherwood, and i was planning to go to a hot spot to get more music. I have $150 worth of iTune cards to be REDEEMED. they haven't been redeemed yet. Is there some way to redeem them on the iPod Touch and NOT on a computer, because i don't have iTunes on a nearby computer and cannot get it."

Yes, I understand what you are saying, but in order to cash those in you will need to do that in iTunes under REDEEM, then you put in the codes from the cards. You need your computer.

iStealth

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
Yes, I understand what you are saying, but in order to cash those in you will need to do that in iTunes under REDEEM, then you put in the codes from the cards. You need your computer.
Yes... as KNK said You have to redeem the card on your computer's iTunes.. it will then show the credits (or should) on your touch, then I think you can use mobile iTunes store to download them