Help me to solve my problem!

maria

May 7, 2008
Hey,
I am looking for software which can put my favorite DVD movies in my personal multimedia player, such as my iPod, Zune or PSP? I know the fact that most multimedia player’s available today only supports MP4 format. If you gays know any software which will convert DVD format movies and videos to a file format that is compatible to iPod, Zune, PSP and even your PDA and cell phone. So, please let me know.
Thanks for future help.

seb481

Silver
Aug 3, 2007
San Diego
Well you will have to buy different converters for your iPhone, zune and PSP. There is no software that can convert these 3 to my knowldge.
For iPhone and iPod, I recommend Cucusoft. I don't know about PSP and never heard of Zune, what is that? haha

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
Hey,
I am looking for software which can put my favorite DVD movies in my personal multimedia player, such as my iPod, Zune or PSP? I know the fact that most multimedia player’s available today only supports MP4 format. If you gays know any software which will convert DVD format movies and videos to a file format that is compatible to iPod, Zune, PSP and even your PDA and cell phone. So, please let me know.
Thanks for future help.
HandBreak http://handbrake.fr/ the best. :cool: