Help, my camera doesn't work!

miss tara

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
La la land, Tx
I clicked on the camera icon and the shutters nevered ovened! it won't do anything!

gibby71

Silver
Jan 8, 2008
in a galaxy far far away...
If you hold the home button and the top power button down you will see the slide to shut off slider come up. Keep them held down for a little longer and it will reboot the phone. Hold it even a little longer and you will see the Apple symbol come up. you can let go and wait a little and it should return to the dashboard. Sometime the phone needs a little reboot just like a PC.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
If you hold the home button and the top power button down you will see the slide to shut off slider come up. Keep them held down for a little longer and it will reboot the phone. Hold it even a little longer and you will see the Apple symbol come up. you can let go and wait a little and it should return to the dashboard. Sometime the phone needs a little reboot just like a PC.
exactly what i was gonna say
and also if that doesn't work which it proboly will then your gonna have to restore your iPhone through iTunes

ejmonkey3

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
and if that doesn't then you will have to go to Apple and wait 3 days for it to be fixed.

miss tara

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
La la land, Tx
Thanks for yall's help.... I rebooted and restored it in iTunes, nothing :( Why 3 days? cant they just give me a new one?

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
restart or reset and im sure it will work good luck tho
she said she did and it didn't work she even restored. idk about the 3 days thing i never heard that. but go to Apple and if they cant fix it for you they should give you a new one

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
she said she did and it didn't work she even restored. idk about the 3 days thing i never heard that. but go to Apple and if they cant fix it for you they should give you a new one
oh my bad i don't know how i missed that, but ya your right just take it back to Apple they are good about either fixing or replacing if necessary

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
Can i still take it to the Apple store even tho i bought it frim the att store?
im pretty sure you HAVE to take it to the Apple store because att will just send you tehre anyways because Apple deals with all the hardware and software problems for the iPhone. so don't even go to att they wont do anything and they don't know anything bout the iPhone hardware wise.