Help my friend?

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
If this is against the rules then sorry, remove.

Guys, I'm asking for your help eiC so that my best friend doesn't get deported from America, takes less than 30seconds, you only need your name/Email/zipcode. (If you don't have a US zipcode then put 33332 in the field). If you wish to call in, you can also do so.

Please go to http://action.dreamactivist.org/trottafl/

The backstory as to why this is all happening is on the website.
I don't want my best friend and his sister to be deported, Long story short, his family came to the USA over 10 years ago, and have built their lives, honest living etc. Immigration denied their application for asylum and denied their appeal for it as well. So they have till Jan 31st to vacate America.

It would mean so much to me, not to lose a best friend who I've grown up with like this. The more people we have for this petition the better my friend and his sisters chances are at continuing their honest lives in America. (me and all his/our friends have been at this all day, with dreamactivist, and on facebook, and tumblr, Twitter etc) Im trying my best to get as many people to petition so please! Help me, help my friend, with your help.