Help, my iPhone is slippery!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

winterymix

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
St. Albans, WV
Hi folks,
I have a DLO leather HipCase for my iPhone. I really like how snuggly it clips onto my belt or pocket and my phone fits into it perfectly with easy access to important controls. However, I have found that my phone is extreamly slippery when I take it out to use it, especially if my hands are very dry..it's almost like trying to hold onto a piece of ice. Is there anything I can get/do to make my phone more tacky, so to speak? I would like it if I could get something that would still allow me to use my DLO case, but I need to figure something out because I'm going to drop my phone on concrete eventually. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
-Wintery

chevychic55

Bronze
Sep 28, 2007
OC Cali
Hi folks,
I have a DLO leather HipCase for my iPhone. I really like how snuggly it clips onto my belt or pocket and my phone fits into it perfectly with easy access to important controls. However, I have found that my phone is extreamly slippery when I take it out to use it, especially if my hands are very dry..it's almost like trying to hold onto a piece of ice. Is there anything I can get/do to make my phone more tacky, so to speak? I would like it if I could get something that would still allow me to use my DLO case, but I need to figure something out because I'm going to drop my phone on concrete eventually. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
-Wintery
I just got a super thin film that goes all around the phone and it is very tacky. It is from www.bestskinsever.com
Check out the site

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
If you want a firm grip and extra protection, try the seido rubberized case. It's so thin and fits the iPhone so snuggly, I can slip it in and out of my DLO hip case with ease.