HELP! MY iPhone KEEPS LOCKING UP

Jan 13, 2008
Okay... i am a big fan of Apple but this is reaaalllly pissing me off... my iPhone all of a sudden after just being restored, jailbroken, and unlocked then turned off now wouldn't work with my sim card... if i went into carrrier it just said error, so i just re-did everything over again, and seemingly it worked perfect... then i shut it off and turned it back on and now we have the same problem...
i have never posted a forum thread or anything before so i don't know how long it takes for ppl to relpy but if you see this would u give me some input thank you.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
It most definitely has something do with unlocking and/or jailbreaking. I would do the process over again.

- John

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
you said "I'm a big fan of Apple but this is pi**** me off" but this is not an Apple issue this I an issue of YOU modding the phone to something that Applehas nothing I do with... There are warnings for this reason before you do it... Can't blame Apple for YOU modding their products and expecting it to work.... This is like modding a PS3 to play burned games and getting mad at Sony when it does not work...

Now to the productive.... The only thing that I can suggest Is to re-do it.

jtesnani

Dec 11, 2007
Okay... i am a big fan of Apple but this is reaaalllly pissing me off... my iPhone all of a sudden after just being restored, jailbroken, and unlocked then turned off now wouldn't work with my sim card... if i went into carrrier it just said error, so i just re-did everything over again, and seemingly it worked perfect... then i shut it off and turned it back on and now we have the same problem...
i have never posted a forum thread or anything before so i don't know how long it takes for ppl to relpy but if you see this would u give me some input thank you.

I had this problem with using a stealthsim unlock. The phone/reception (with Tmobile) would work fine until I either restart or shut off/turn on my phone and it would come back with either "No Sim" or just the dotted lines for the reception with no reception. Under carrier I would either get greyed out "automatic", "Tmobile" and "ATT" or it would say "Error" and pop back to the settings screen. This happened with two stealthsims, and when i went onto the third stealthsim, after restoring and rejailbreaking, I was able to use it successfuly and every time i need to restart the phone, I pop out the sim try while restarting, and so far it hasn't been a problem yet. I know it sounds like a pain but i rather take the extra step than to have a defective stealthsim. I don't know if this would help your situation as you may have a 1.1.1 and used Any Sim to unlock but thought i'd share my experience...