HELP: My iPhone keeps rebooting!

Broken

May 8, 2009
Hi everyone,

I want your help please before I lose my mind :mad:

I have unlocked iPhone and I decided to jailbreak it using QuickPwn in order to add the application for free.

So I used QuickPwn and I used this Firmware(iPhone1,2_2.2.1_5H11_Restore), everything went so fine until the last step where the iPhone should reboot so it stucked on Apple logo and every about 5 mintues the iPhone turn off and reboot again but still stuck in Apple logo! when I connected to the computer, the iTunes see the iPhone but can't connect to it, it told me "you have to enter the passcode in the iPhone to connect it"!

I don't know what can I do in order to make my iPhone work again!

I tried several solution like holding the power and home buttons together but still nothing happened!

Please help me, you are my last hope T_T

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Have you tried putting it in DFU mode so you can restore it again?

Neo-Tech

Bronze
Oct 24, 2008
What iPhone do you have, 2G or 3G?
I think you used the 3G IPSW to jailbreak your 2G, a restore should fix it.

RamNail91

May 9, 2009
I'm having the same problem. I have a 3G phone and my phone will only show an Apple logo. It wont complete the boot and iTunes wont recognize it. How do we put it DFU mode so I can restore it?

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
Have you tried putting it in DFU mode so you can restore it again?
based on what has been explained in the OP i would bet that the user is using a mac with 10.5.6 OS X and cannot complete the jailbreaking process due to this. the 10.5.6 OS X software does not allow you to put your iPhone in DFU mode and thereforee you will either have to download the patch and install it, or use a USB hub.

What iPhone do you have, 2G or 3G?
I think you used the 3G IPSW to jailbreak your 2G, a restore should fix it.
this could also be the problem. due to the firmware notation that he listed in the OP

iPhone1,2_2.2.1_5H11_Restore
the first gen iPhone is scripted as 1,1 and the 3g firmware is obviously 1,2. if you are using an original iPhone then this is your problem. if you are indeed using a 3g then you more than likely have the DFU mode problem with OS X that i mentioned earlier in this post. let me know more information and i can help you.

Neo-Tech

Bronze
Oct 24, 2008
I'm having the same problem. I have a 3G phone and my phone will only show an Apple logo. It wont complete the boot and iTunes wont recognize it. How do we put it DFU mode so I can restore it?
Google is your friend!