Help, my "Update" in Installer is wiped clean...

Jul 9, 2007
Help, my "Uninstall" in Installer is wiped clean...

Hi all, due to some random glitch/freezing while i was updating an app, my iPhone crashed! Had to reboot. When i opened Installer, all my sources and uninstall were GONE! Uninstaller is cleaned out, nothing in it. Now i have no idea what's new to update. I have all my apps installed BUT they don't appear on the uninstall page. Any idea if i can fix this, so what i have already installed shows up under "Uninstall" and not on the Install page? Driving me crazy. half tempted to do a clean restore...help...

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Update will be empty unless there is a newer version of the software items you have on the phone. When you go to the uninstall tab do you see the software installed on your phone?

Jul 9, 2007
Uninstall is clean, nothing. None of my apps appears at all!

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
are the apps still installed on your phone?

Jul 9, 2007
Apps are still on my phone. Was in a rush this morning when i posted this thread, meant to say my "Uninstaller" is wiped clean, lol. Because i have nothing in my uninstaller, i have no idea really what needs to be updated, since i see all my apps on the installer!

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
what happens when you try to install an app you already have?

Jul 9, 2007
Just installs like normal. I guess it works like an update, i guess? After that, only whatever app i just install, shows up on the uninstall page. Very weird, lol.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
sounds like installing all your apps again will solve the problem

Jul 9, 2007
I guess i could go about installing the same thing again, lol. Thanks for all the help.