Help Needed no sound

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 18, 2007
Hello,
i unlocked a new iPhone. Every thing seems to working in my iPhone except that there is no sounds out of the speakers,not even for for the incoming calls or texts.when i play a song i can hear it in the earphones but again when the earphones are removed from iPhone there is no sound at all.its not on silent i have checked that as well. Can ANY ONE please help. thanks

totalsportsnut

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
They probably sent you the new one i sent back with no volume.
I had 3 iPhones before i got one that worked. Really sucked because i don't have an Apple store near, so everything was done through the mail.

Oct 18, 2007
They probably sent you the new one i sent back with no volume.
I had 3 iPhones before i got one that worked. Really sucked because i don't have an Apple store near, so everything was done through the mail.
That sounds scary. Because i don't feel like sending it back to Apple as i have unlocked it and using with another sim.,
Can you suggest if i can send it back once i have unlocked it using some softwares available on the internet? What if i just restore it to the factory settings. Would they still able to detect that this has been modified? (Stupid question:sick: i know). So what you suggest should i be doing?
Thanks for your replies.
FR

totalsportsnut

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
That sounds scary. Because i don't feel like sending it back to Apple as i have unlocked it and using with another sim.,
Can you suggest if i can send it back once i have unlocked it using some softwares available on the internet? What if i just restore it to the factory settings. Would they still able to detect that this has been modified? (Stupid question:sick: i know). So what you suggest should i be doing?
Thanks for your replies.
FR

Not sure what to tell you.:oops: All of mine were unmodified virgins.

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Thanks for your replies.
FR
restore to factory settings, they cannot detect.

it voids your warranty if they know you mod it, if you restore they will not know