Help! New to the Forum and Want to Mod my Phone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 31, 2007
Hello,

I want to mod my iPhone, but I'm nervous because I don't want to mess it up even though its under warranty. Can people please post some success stories to ease my worry about going through with it?

Ldc4S

Bronze
Aug 7, 2007
Dallas, Tx
Just go ahead man, take a risk, with all these programs such as ibrickr for pc or ifuntastic for mac it seems impossible to get stuck somewhere when your modding. They have made it really easy for everybody to mod their iPhones.

Aug 31, 2007
Just go ahead man, take a risk, with all these programs such as ibrickr for pc or ifuntastic for mac it seems impossible to get stuck somewhere when your modding. They have made it really easy for everybody to mod their iPhones.

Did it work for you?

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
ibrickr = easy
easy = me modding my phone
me modding my phone = success story

I have custom ringtones, custom icons, a custom dock, custom battery charging gauge (thought about using the one that uncovered the nekkid lady like the old retro nekkid lady pens, for those of you that have seen this mod), custom slider buttons, custom "slide to unlock" message so it says "hello Jason" , custom phone dialer background, I also have custom apps. I have the voice recorder, Nintendo with probably close to 30 games added, LightsOff game, and a money app that is not handy to me but fills up that last icon space!

I have not heard of anyone legitimately bricking their iPhone. Some people have stepped in here in panic mode thinking "OMG I just bricked my iPhone!", but they always seem to end up saying "no worries......I just downloaded the software and restored my phone to its original state!" So mod on!