Help phone won't sync on PC

cccablecompany

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Hey guys. I have 2 pcs in my home. I pc, I use for my iPhone is not working anymore. Everytime I open iTunes then put the iPhone on the cradle, iTunes freeze. I can use the second pc with no problem. All my contacts in outlook are saved on my pc. This happened to me this morning. I can open iTunes fine without the iPhone connected. Once I put the iPhone on the cradle with iTunes open it freezes iTunes. I have to end task with task manager. Someone please help me. I even took it to the Apple store and they synced it fine.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Hey guys. I have 2 pcs in my home. I pc, I use for my iPhone is not working anymore. Everytime I open iTunes then put the iPhone on the cradle, iTunes freeze. I can use the second pc with no problem. All my contacts in outlook are saved on my pc. This happened to me this morning. I can open iTunes fine without the iPhone connected. Once I put the iPhone on the cradle with iTunes open it freezes iTunes. I have to end task with task manager. Someone please help me. I even took it to the Apple store and they synced it fine.
Can't you transfer your Contacts from PC1 to PC2? Or synchronize them online? I do that with my Macs all the time.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
How can I do that? I am using outlook? Please give me instructions
I'm not a PC-oriented person. In fact, I try not to touch any if I can help it.
I found http://www.laplink.com/pcmover/migrate-outlook/ which seems to be able to do what you're trying to do. Of course, like most PC stuff, it isn't free. There's got to be a way to find where those contacts are stored, copy them on a disk and transfer them. Can any PC user help?
For $50, I'd probably copy all those contacts manually.